Monday, August 25, 2008

ChaCha!

Through someone else's blog, I heard about a service called ChaCha .

What it is:

A number where people text any question they have into the site, and guides (the job I have) do an online search to provide them with the answer. We get paid between 10 and 20 cents per search, so it could potentially become a decent source of income for me when I get faster at doing it.

If you are interested, there's a page of their site for job opportunities. You have to fill out an application and take a series of tests to see if you'll be accepted. There are 25,000 guides across the US, and you can work as much or as little as you like.

If you do sign up, please use me as you referral parcelhome at comcast dot net
I get a referrer bonus, and really, my family could use the money right now.

Even if you don't want to become a ChaCha guide, check it out. It is a TOTALLY free service that you can use from your phone while you're out and about. If you don't have a smart phone, how many times have you been out and wanted to google something? If you're like me, a LOT!

Check out ChaCha

No comments: