Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back and running again!

We got back Saturday night, did a whole bunch of laundry and cleaned for two days...then started VBS on Monday (which was also Grace's birthday) So things have literally been crazy.

Our trip was wonderful. Disneyland was hot and crowded (as always) but much more fun this time. The main reason was that the kids were pretty much tall enough to go on everything, and they didn't get tired so early or need naps. They could go until fairly late. Grace's favorite was Splash Mountain. Logan's was the new Buzz Astro Blasters. We ate a lot of good meals, spent time with family, and all in all had a great time.

I read two books: Marley and Me by John Grogan, a hilarious memoir about a dog. Also read a Bookcrossing bookring, Save Karyn by Karyn Bosnak, a true story of a woman who got herself in serious debt and then started a website where people could give her money. It was funny and made me wish I'd thought of it first!

Currently reading A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist. It's a historical Christian novel based in the Colonies in the 1600s. I am not usually a huge historical fan, but this one is interesting and very fast paced. The heroine is quite spunky and I admire her!

Still listening to Oh My Stars, I think I am getting through it! I need to bring it inside and listen while on the computer, it's due back at the library soon.

Ok, gotta go read some more e-mail, clean the kitchen, do some more laundry, and write some reviews.

No comments: