Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New Reviews

I've had strep throat for the past week so I've been feeling pretty awful. Now that I'm on antibiotics I'm actually feeling like I can sit at the computer for more than five minutes without feeling like I'm going to pass out. Grace has the same thing and she had to stay home from school today which did not make her happy at all.

New reviews posted:
Red Velvet: Friends for a Season
The Art of Undressing

I should have more next week...fortunately that's one thing about being sick, I have had time to read quite a few books!

I'm currently reading Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah and listening to Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld.

Well, back to writing up some reviews while I still feel halfway decent. I'll need to take another nap here in a bit.

1 comment:

The Sampler Girl said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better, Melissa. Ben's teacher is out with strep ~ no picnic for adults to experience. Hang in there :)