Sunday, October 15, 2006

Recent Reviews

Latest reviews:

Landon Snow and the Island of Arcanum

What is Heaven Like?

The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions

Kiss the Cook/Bride

The Red Gloves Collection


It's a double deadline month for Romantic Times, which is keeping me really busy reading review books. Hopefully I'll finish them this week so I can get the reviews written and spend the next few weeks whittling down my other review pile as well as reading a couple of books for fun. I really want to read at least two books from my tbr mountain this month. They keep arriving from paperbackswap and I just don't have time to read them, there are so many that look so good!

I may get to go to the Seahawks game next Sunday, depends on whether the other person hubby invited can go or not.

No comments: