Thursday, May 24, 2007

More reviews

I'm feeling down...I am hoping that a few days at the beach will cure my depression. Things just aren't going right lately, and I can't seem to get unstuck from where I am. Kimber's not going to the beach with us because she has to work, but at least we get to go.

Newest reviews:

The Velvet Rope

I Do But I Don't: Walking Down the Aisle Without Losing Your Mind

We have our annual women's ministry board meeting next weekend. I have been brainstorming different ideas of new things to start and some things to change. I have been looking at different church websites to see things other women's ministries offer. I have been wanting to start a book discussion group for a long time, this year I'm definitely going to do it.

2 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Have fun at the beach! Hope the calming waves can bring you UP once again. I'll be praying for you tonight.

Happywife84 said...

Hope you have a blessed time!! I miss you!