Monday, November 19, 2007

Walgreens savings today

I got some great deals at Walgreens today. Thanks to Money Saving Mom for getting me pointed in the right direction!

Glucerna cereal $4.49, you get $4.49 register rewards (coupon good for that price on your next visit. So it was free, stacked it with a $1.25 off coupon, and made $1.25 on the deal.

Hersheys Special Dark Candy Bars. Used coupon from the Walgreens ad 4/$1. Stacked with a coupon from this Sunday's paper for Special Dark B1G1, which made the total 2 for .25

Sunsilk Creme TLC--$1.89 on clearance, I used a $2.00 off coupon I had clipped quite a while ago and made .11 on the deal .

L'Oreal Vive Conditioner--$2.19 on clearance. I used a $2.00 off coupon I had received when I got a free sample of this in the mail, so I got the conditioner for .19.

Fasprin--$3.99 mail-in EasySaver Rebate. I bought it with a coupon for $1.00 off that I found in Parade magazine yesterday. So when I get my rebate, I will have made $1.00 (minus the cost of the stamp)

Coffee Mate creamer. B1G1 coupon from Walgreens ad--made it 2/$2.19, stacked on a .50 coupon and got them for .85 each.

I need to start being more diligent about going there. I also got a great deal on the very expensive Shaper hairspray that I love...the super-giant can was on sale for $11, which is the price I usually pay for the regular sized can on sale (if I can find a sale). I was very pleased about that deal too.

No comments: