Tuesday, December 13, 2005

For He alone is Worthy!

I think I'll probably be doing weekly updates until after Christmas. It's just way too busy around here, and then stupidly, I accepted a recall job.

New Review posted: Where Fat Girls Haven't Gone

I just started reading Comfort & Joy by Kristin Hannah. Hopefully it will be a quick read since it's not for review. I have been so busy lately I've had very little reading time.

I'm headed off to work some more on my Bible study for tomorrow. Last one before a vacation, I'm glad. I have to take the dog to the groomer, go to LeeRoy's Lion's Club lunch, then work on the recalls until it's time to pick up the kids. Then to hip hop, back to get the dog, then Logan has gymnastics tonight.

Kimber comes home Friday. Thankfully all of my Christmas shopping is done (I think!) I just have more decorating and other things to get, along with various teacher and other gifts.

No comments: