Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GASP!

That sound you hear...yeah...that's me gasping for breath.

Today we started the Couch to 5K running program.

Uh, yeah, you heard me right, I was ACTUALLY RUNNING.

Well, not exactly running, slooooowly jogging, but I was attempting. I give myself huge props...except when I was jogging, Logan came swiftly walking past me saying, "Mommy, I can walk faster than you are running!"

I am determined though, and even if I never make it running faster than Logan can walk, it's certainly better than sitting on the couch eating Milk Duds (like I would ever do that, right?)

LOL...I am going to pass out now.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Good for you! I am not a fan of running. I think I'd rather get my exercise in ANY other way. :)

Melissa said...

I am not a fan of running either. I have never, ever been a runner. My sister has always been the runner of my family, I have always preferred ANY other form of exercise as well. But this time...if it gets the whole family doing something together, I guess it's worth it.