Monday, May 19, 2008

Sharing Some Links

I haven't had time to do this for a while, so here are some fun links I've seen lately:

Coffee and Vanilla does a monthly "Wholesome Lunchbox" event. Great photos and ideas for packed lunches. Four weeks until my kids are out of school and I really needed some inspiration!

Are you a mom? Maybe you'd be interested in joining the Mom Select panel. Looks interesting, I'll let you all know if/when I hear from them.

Boo Mama talks about the (mostly) guy phenomenon of "Unboxing"--trust me, read the comments too if you want a great laugh.

Culinary Fool has a to-die-for looking coffee cake. I loooove coffee cake, this is a must try for me.

Fabulous Nightline report about a family in LA who have turned their yard into a garden...and so much more :The Real Simple Life

1 comment:

Coffee and Vanilla said...

Thank you for linking to my event :)

Have a wonderful day, Margot