Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just had to Share

My hilarious eight year old daughter is extremely creative, but she cannot spell AT ALL. I can almost always tell what she's trying to say, but I got the biggest chuckle out of her spelling sentences from last week. I had my husband scan it in so I could post, but he did it in a PDF file and I can't figure out how to convert. So I'll just type it out.

She wrote:

We are going to orgie for Thanksgiving.

What she MEANT--We are going to OREGON for Thanksgiving.

Tears came to my eyes I was laughing so hard. That is one to save for the scrapbook.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

oh, yeah-- I'd save that one fo rher wedding shower, at least! Too funny!

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon said...

That's awesome!

Lisa said...

I'm finally catching up on my Google Reader and saw this post. That is definitely a keeper! LOL