Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just had to Share

My hilarious eight year old daughter is extremely creative, but she cannot spell AT ALL. I can almost always tell what she's trying to say, but I got the biggest chuckle out of her spelling sentences from last week. I had my husband scan it in so I could post, but he did it in a PDF file and I can't figure out how to convert. So I'll just type it out.

She wrote:

We are going to orgie for Thanksgiving.

What she MEANT--We are going to OREGON for Thanksgiving.

Tears came to my eyes I was laughing so hard. That is one to save for the scrapbook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah-- I'd save that one fo rher wedding shower, at least! Too funny!

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

I'm finally catching up on my Google Reader and saw this post. That is definitely a keeper! LOL