Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Finally...an update

I have been so busy over the past few weeks I've been unable to update this as regularly as I would have liked. LeeRoy was off work for 10 days on vacation, so we did lots of fun things like playing in the snow and hanging out together. Not much computer time, that's for sure. I did get quite a bit of reading done.

Newest reviews posted:
Confessions of a Boyfriend Stealer

Sooner or Later

I have lots more both pending and pending on my desk waiting to be typed up. Hopefully I'll get at least two more done today, that's my goal at least.

I'm reading my RT books, right now I'm reading Front Porch Princess by Kathryn Springer. It seems like the Steeple Hill Cafe books are more mom lit lately than chick lit, not that I mind! I'm listening to The Jane Austen Book Club when the kids aren't in the car, which hasn't been often lately. But I think I'll be switching to The History of Love because it just came in at the library. Not sure yet.

I finished the year with 213 actual paper reads and 15 audio books. I finished the year with A Million Little Pieces which was really thought-provoking. I'm going to be participating in an essay group, writing an essay for one book per week, kind of like So Many Books, So Little Time I am thinking about posting the essays here...not sure yet, depends how personal they get!

All right, time to buckle down and start writing. Grace is at a friend's for a half hour, I should get at least two done.

No comments: