Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sorry for the silence

I have been quiet for a very good reason--lots of reading!

I had five books to read and review for Christian Library Joural. I'm way behind, so I needed to get them done quickly. I did get four of the five done, so I guess I just have to be content with that.

This month I have more Romantic Times books to read. I'm in the process of stepping away from the series books, and I've been taking on more full length novels. I have read Carly by Lyn Cote and Fair Warning by Hannah Alexander. I interviewed Liz Curtis Higgs for an article, and that was so fun. She is wonderfully nice and very personable. Then I took on reviewing Grace in Thine Eyes too. So, before February 6, I still have to read six series romance books and the Higgs book. I am a book-reading machine right now.

I did get a book read for BookLoons, but haven't had the time to write up the review yet...it's coming.

The kids have their first gymnastics competition today, I am cautioning myself not to get too emotionally involved in their performance. It's just for fun!

Got to get to church...I'm helping with the 1st and 2nd grade Sunday School this morning while their teachers are on a cruise.

More updates to come soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Jen (momx3lovesbooks) said...

WOW Melissa are you busy! Im tired just reading that post! :)