Tuesday, January 17, 2006

This week's reviews

Not so many this week. Life is crazy, I just have to say. I haven't had much time to write, read, or do anything. Not sure why either. A little seasonal depression maybe. Right now I'm at a place where I don't feel like I really fit in anywhere. Everyone is totally busy, and that could be part of it, but I'm feeling blah in general, not wanting to do anything but having tons to do.

Anyway, here are the reviews I had posted this week:

Miss New York Has Everything

Finding Anna


I'm currently trying to get through my Christian Library Journal stack. I think I'm going to give up reviewing for it after I get through these. It's just too hard to keep up with everything. I'm reading Unspoken by Angela Hunt. I've got two weeks of reading before I have to get started agian on the RT books for April. I'm listening to The History of Love by Nicole Krauss. It's really good so far.

I'm off to work on my Bible study for a few minutes before I go pick up Grace.
Maybe I just need a vacation. I guess I can wait a month until we go to the beach, but I am sure it won't be long enough!

No comments: