Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Busy but Reading

I have been really busy...hopefully we can get this house finished soon so I can get back to my regularly scheduled life. I am pretty tired of it and ready to be done.

I'm reading The Notebook Girls which is a (supposedly) true notebook passed around by four girls during their high school years. It's a fun format and a lot of it rings very true, but you know how skeptical we all are about "true" stories these days. It's kind of interesting though, because I'm still listening to Prep, and both books are about teenage girls and their high school experiences. I'm drowning in teenagers! LOL

Watched The Apple Dumpling Gang last week. How cute...brings back total memories and it was as good as I remembered it. The kids really enjoyed it too. Last night we watched Where the Truth Lies, which was a decent mystery with lots of twists and turns, but...pretty graphic sex.

1 comment:

The Sampler Girl said...

THE APPLE DUMPLING GANG is one of my alltime favorites from childhood!!!