Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Review Update

Here are my most recent reviews. I'm currently working my way through my Romantic Times books for the month. I have three more to go before Monday, which should be ok. Especially since we're driving to California again. Kimber's done with school for the year this week...so early, I know! We have to go down and pick her up on Thursday and Friday. I'm really hoping to get some serious reading time in the car.

Latest reviews:
Drawing The Line

Carly

The Notebook Girls


I just finished reading Sisterchicks in Gondolas by Robin Jones Gunn ( I love this series, really touching books) and am getting ready to start Journey to Love by Charlotte Hubbard.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous. I'm headed outside for a little reading before I have to go get Logan from school.

No comments: