Wednesday, April 26, 2006

And here I am on Wednesday!

I have a couple of new reviews posted:

The Travel Mom's Ultimate Book of Family Travel

Woman First, Family Always

We head to California (yes, again) tomorrow morning. I have two more books to finish for RT before Monday, which should be pretty easy with the 16+ hours I'll be riding in the car over the next two days. Fortunately I don't get carsick!
I have to read Relentless by Robin Parrish and Night Light by Terri Blackstock. I also have a reader-reviewer book that has a review due May 3, so I need to read that one too:Literacy and Longing in LA

We're finishing up the house this week. Down to the last few things. We're having some open houses this weekend, pray that it sells quickly!

Back to go seal the tile on the shower...

No comments: