I haven't been doing many reviews except for Romantic Times, so I haven't had any links to post.
Daphne tagged me today...so I'd better get back to blogging a little more often.
10 Things You Don't Know About Me
10. I sang a solo in my 6th grade music program
9. My parents still live in the house I grew up in
8. I am an incredibly great speller, but a horrible typist. My errors are typos, not because I don't know how to spell something.
7. I have been diligent about keeping a journal since I was a young child
6. I have never been able to memorize any piano music, even after playing a song hundreds of times over.
5. I have always loved to eat ice, and I think it's genetic because my kids love to do it too. Even though it's horrible for our teeth.
4. There are four oldest children in our family of five. (Confused? Both hubby and I are oldest. Kimber is oldest from her family, Logan is the oldest born to me)
3. I really dislike gardening and working in the yard.
2. I hate making decisions, especially about where to eat out.
1. I am one of the biggest control freaks I know :)
Ok! Is everyone happy I finally posted something?