Monday, August 25, 2008

Sorry for my Absence

Sorry, it seems as if I just disappeared off of my blog! Here's what has been going on:

1. Grace has been working on making the competitive gymnastics team. It means daily practices, and now we are ding fundraising as well to pay for it all.

2. Logan is playing football. This also means daily practices, games, etc.

3. The garden is keeping me hopping and I have got to make and can pickles today, as well as deal with the plethora of other things.

4. Still dealing with the job/decision making issue. Went to visit the town where the job is to see if it would work for us, not sure we can afford to live there, even with a raise.

5. I have been doing a new online venture called ChaCha, which I will talk about in another post.

School starts on Wednesday, so needless to say I'm behind with everything, especially with my reviewing and everything else. I will probably take a bit of a blog break from today until next Monday, where I'll have some books to give away and some excellent other things to talk about.

No comments: