Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Back online!

Had to get a new computer, then had to figure out how to use it! In the meantime, I had my second RT deadline of the month, so I had massive amounts of reading to do. And work on my Bible study. You never quite realize how much you use a computer until you don't have one to use!

I am currently reading Boo Who by Rene Gutteridge. Currently listening to Night Fall by Nelson Demille. But I did have four books on CD come in all at once at the library, and I decided to buy a copy of Night Fall, so I'll be moving on to something else tomorrow.

New Reviews Posted:
The Wedding Day

Everyone Else's Girl

She's All That

I've got quite a few books sitting here waiting to be written up, being without a computer really put me behind with that too.

Back to reading and cleaning!

No comments: