Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I've been a flake!

With this, not with my real life! I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off (not a pretty picture) and not getting much done. Fortunately, today I have Grace in day care for another two hours (has been all day) and I'm slowly but surely working my way through my piles of "to do" stuff. That computer crash threw me so far behind I'm not seeing much light. But my goal is to get all of my reviews written in the next two hours, so I have a lot more work ahead!

I'm currently reading Boo Hiss by Rene Gutteridge. I'm listening to At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks. After a draggy beginning, At First Sight seems to be picking up and I'm intrigued enough to really want to stick with it.

I've bought a ton of books in the past few days at the library sale. Today Grace has her first hip hop class, so Logan and I will go to the buck a bag day for the ending of the sale.

Ok, down to business. I worked on my Bible study, went to the new Winco store, listed some things on ebay, listed some things on paperback swap, now I have to write some reviews before I get fired (LOL) from my review positions.

No comments: