Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wednesday afternoon

Well, today's not much better emotion-wise. I'm still down in the dumps. Finally starting to work on VBS...there's a LOT to do and not much time to do it. I have a bunch of phone calls to make, typing to do. But I'm procrastinating, like usual.

Started Cover the Butter by Carrie Kabak today. I'm not sure what I think of it so far. After this one I definitely must start on my RT books. REviews arent' due until the 13th, but one I have to read on the computer--bleah. And then, less than a week later, we're headed to Disneyland. With all of the VBS stuff I would feel better if I could just get my required reading out of the way and then squeeze in whatever else I can before we leave.

I need to go get the turkey roaster out. Day 2 of the 6-day diet is going fairly well. Just boring!

No comments: