Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Blah

I am feeling very depressed. Lots of reasons, most of which I can't go into in such a public place. Life sucks sometimes.

Still reading Club Sandwich, but I think I'll finish today. It feels weird to start the day on Tuesday. I dropped off a load of leftover garage sale stuff at church and went grocery shopping this morning. Wrote my only outstanding review. Made a yummy lunch, I guess that's been the highlight of my day. I've really been trying to watch what I'm eating so that hopefully I can fit into my shorts by the time we go to Disneyland. I made a grilled chicken breast and then chopped up half of it. Mixed with a tablespoon of sliced almonds, tablespoon of ff mayo, chopped celery, and chopped grapes. Rolled the whole thing up in a low carb tortilla. ( I am addicted to the La Tortilla Factory ones)

I need to go do my workout and have my snack (the rest of my chicken breast) We're having chicken with roasted veggies for dinner. I've already made it, just need to pop in the oven in an hour. The tomatoes are really fresh and yummy smelling, I used vidalia sweet onion, and rosemary off of my bush. MMMMM.

I think I have Bible study tonight, but I am not sure. Haven't heard from anyone. I guess I'll see if the babysitter shows up! Off to work out.

No comments: