Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday update

It seems as if I keep falling farther and farther behind, but I don't know why. I'm trying to keep up on my reading and reviewing, although I feel like I'm just creeping along.

Finished Broken for You...wow, what a fantastic book. One of the best I've read (listened to) this year so far. Still reading Self Incrimination (it's long, almost 500 pages), but have started listening to Oh My Stars by Lorna Landvik.

Today I got an experience I don't think I'll ever have again! I got to hold a baby kangaroo! The owner of LeeRoy's company raises/breeds/owns them, and he brought one to the office today. I took the kids and went there. She was SO cute, her name is Jill and she's about 7 1/2 months old. I learned a ton about kangaroos. Took lots of pictures with all of us and the kangaroo, but I don't have a clue how to post them on here. I'll have to do a little research and see if I can do it. Anyway, it was an incredible experience.

We have Bible study tonight, but LeeRoy has a meeting again. I have no idea what to make for dinner, I am trying very hard to stay back on my diet until we go to Disneyland in a month. I may make a taco ring, I'll just have a little piece and a lot of salad.

Back to writing reviews...I've got one more to write up and then I have to read some more. My life is sure boring! LOL

No comments: