Sunday, May 22, 2005

Quieter weekend

New review up at BookLoons:
The Departed

Much quieter weekend than our marathon quick trip to California last weekend.

Friday night went out to dinner, pleasant and the food was good as usual. I had seafood pasta and LeeRoy had blue cheese steak. We watched Sideways after we put the kids to bed...good show. Smarmy guys, but overall a decent movie. Made me want to drink some wine!

Saturday we slept in really late. SO nice, havent' done that for awhile. LeeRoy and Logan went to Star Wars III, Grace and I went to a Safeway grand opening and to Target. After we all got home we watched Time Changer (hokey Christian movie, but really interesting and lots of food for thought) then watched National Treasure (again, we own it and love it) and after the kids went to bed we watched Mr. 3000 (decent)

Today we went to church. Grace went over to her friend Maddie's house and Logan played with neighbor kids. LeeRoy and I cleaned out the garage in preparation for the Oskey's garage sale this weekend. We have a ton of stuff to put in the sale, I can't believe how much junk we have. It's out of control. We are getting rid of so much stuff--jog stroller, power wheels...lots of things the kids have outgrown. Went out to Mexican food for dinner, I was starving!

Tonight are the season finales of Cold Case, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy. I'll be kept busy for the next three hours :)

Currently reading The Dwelling Place by Elizabeth Musser. It's ok...I did read the first book (Swan House) but I dont' really remember it since it was a couple of years ago that I read it. It's taking me a long time to get into the flow of this one.

Ok, gotta go. LeeRoy's brother is coming over and the kids need to go to bed.

No comments: