Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Grabbing a minute

To write! The weather has been so beautiful we have spent almost every spare moment outside. The kids cry and cry when I don't go out there with them so they can ride their bikes, but they can't be out there alone. It's such a dilemma when I have so many things to do inside (laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc)

I've got a new review posted:
Confessions of a Slacker Wife

Working my way through my RT books. I've finished two of the seven, hopefully I will make good headway in Joy for Mourning today while I am spending time outside. It's a historical, which is not my genre of choice, but this one looks good and has been decent so far. I finally finished the audio book I was listening to and have started Broken for You by Stephanie Kallos. It's also captivated me so far, the characters are definitely quirky.

Yesterday we had hubby's brother over for dinner, we had mesquite grilled chicken, homemade mac and cheese, corn on the cob, and salad. I don't have a clue what we're going to have tonight, I desperately need to go to the store, but haven't made the time. LeeRoy has practice tonight and I have home fellowship group, so it will be something quick.

Looking forward to the Amazing Race tonight!

No comments: