Friday, May 06, 2005

Friiiiiiiday

I'm so glad it's finally Friday. This has seemed like the longest week! I don't know why some weeks fly by and others just drag. It's not as if I wasn't busy, because I was...that should have made the week pass quicker.

I'm now moved onto the Love Inspired books for July. Almost done with the first, A Gift of the Heart, and then I'll cruise quickly through them. I need them all done and reviews written and turned in by Sunday night. Ugh, I need to get off the computer and get reading.

No huge Mother's Day plans...we're trying to arrange to go out to eat but we're not proactive enough to have made reservations.

Went to a library book sale today, came away with two boxes of books. Some I'm going to sell, but there was a fairly good selection of books, most of which were not ex-library copies, which is what I prefer. Nothing so wonderful I can't wait to read it, but good finds all the same.

I've got to get back to the books. Just cleaned up the family room, so I have done my big clean for the day.

No comments: