Monday, July 24, 2006

New Reviews

Here is my newest posted review:

The Measure of a Lady

I'm currently reading Irish Girls are Back in Town a compilation of short stories by chick lit authors. It's for a long overdue review, I'm mad at myself that I've had it on my piles for so long. I'm so far behind! Will move onto Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger next. Currently listening to The Husband by Dean Koontz, but I haven't heard very many good things about it.

We had turkey burgers for dinner tonight. It's been SO hot, I haven't been cooking much lately. We went to Fort Stevens on Saturday to escape the heat, stopped at a great restaurant in Astoria called Baked Alaska The food was wonderful, I had blackened salmon tacos and LeeRoy had Alaskan Amber Ale battered fish and chips. Service was so-so, but we survived. Ate dinner at Pig N Pancake which is always good after a day of running around. Everyone had breakfast for dinner and we left satisfied. Yesterday we went up to the upper Coweeman river and everyone but me played in the water. This cast is just not wonderful.

Back to reading I go, I have some more pictures from things I made before the heat wave, will post soon.

No comments: