Thursday, October 13, 2005

Logan's Birthday

Today my little boy is seven! I can't believe time has gone by so quickly. People always say it does, and when he was colicky and crying all the time I never believed it. But it has. It is so amazing to see him growing and changing every day, becoming more of his own person.

I'm currently reading She's All That by Kristen Billerbeck. I have four books I have to get through before Monday because I've got to start on my next round of RT books. Two deadlines in one month are not fun. She's All That is a Christian chick lit book, first in the spa girls series. It's decent so far, but nothing spectacular. I'm only on page 30 though.

My wonderful husband took the kids to church last night so I could stay home and get some things done. It was so nice of him. I got cupcakes made and frosted, Logan's presents sorted and wrapped.

I'm going to get on the treadmill, I've got 2 hours until I am going to pick up Grace from school.

1 comment:

The Sampler Girl said...

Happy Birthday to Logan!!! Hope his birthday was super duper :)
Tanya