Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Hate Thinking of Titles

Same thing with subjects of e-mail. My titles are all boring because I just can't think of anything to write. I should just date them and leave it at that.

Weekend was a little busy but not too bad. Logan's spend the night friend went well. We took my father-in-law out for dinner on Saturday night to celebrate his birthday (well, my m-i-l came too) then we all watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I remember reading the book in the 6th or 7th grade, it's probably where I developed my off-the-wall sense of humor when it comes to entertainment. HGTTG was better than I was expecting.

Sunday we went and bought Logan's birthday party invites and other stuff and Grace's Halloween costume. I spent most of the weekend reading like a fiend trying to get through the RT books.

Currently reading Saturday Morning by Lauraine Snelling (finally finishing it up) and listening to Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult.

Lots to do around here and only an hour to do them in!

No comments: