Thursday, October 20, 2005

Movin' Right Along...

In the week (but doesn't that title just make you hum, or is it just me? Maybe I'm the only Muppet fan out there)

Got to go out to lunch today with my friend Misty, that was totally fun. It will be even more fun next year when the kids are in school all day and I don't have to feel guilty leaving Grace in day care. But she loves it and has been begging to go for the past couple of weeks. Besides, there is this boy that also asks every day if she's going to go...tee hee too funny.

Currently reading Revenge of the Paste Eaters by Cheryl Peck. So far not as funny as her first, but I am enjoying it anyway.

TV thoughts:
Amazing Race--Boring. That's pretty much all I can say. It's not challenging when everyone speaks your language and all you have to do to find something is look in a phone book at a gas station. If they aren't leaving the US they could make it more difficult! I can't wait for the next real one, which is sad since the family one had so much potential.

Lost--Oh, can I say addiction? I absolutely love this show. Can't say enough good things about it. My only complaint--last night they drop a bombshell about someone dying in the next episode and now it's not going to be on for three weeks! Grrrr. That darn baseball.

Ok, off to clean some more before I need to pick the kids up from school.

No comments: