Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yipes!

After a walk around the block with Grace, I have handed her off to her "adopted" grandma who is going to walk another round with her.

Life is crazy, I think that should be my catch phrase.

Logan's birthday is Thursday, so I am busily preparing for his party on Saturday. I have Bible study tomorrow, so I spent this morning preparing my notes for that. I'm having a Tastefully Simple party on Friday, so much cleaning is necessary. Today I've been cleaning and getting things ready, it just never seems like there are enough hours in the day.

Currently reading Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner. It's a decent book so far, although I'm not sure it will measure up to her previous book (Little Earthquakes) in my mind. I guess I'd classify it as a chick lit mystery. I've only got about a week until I have to start on my RT books again. Two deadlines in a month will about send me over the edge. And my family too, LeeRoy especially dislikes the deadline weekends.

Started a new study at church --Know Fear. We're attending a new small group which isn't too bad. Different than I'm used to, we're one of the youngest people there. I don't feel very connected to the people, but maybe it's just too early for that. I've been feeling very disillusioned with our church lately, I'm not connecting with God like I used to, and I'm not sure what the cause is. We've been contemplating trying other churches, but we can't find something that would work for both of us. I like contemporary music, but I like some structure. I don't care for three hour long church services that may or may not include a sermon, depending on what's happening. But I also don't like these time crunched, non-Spirit led services I've been experiencing lately. I really need to pray about what to do.

I'm a little overwhelmed with life in general...I need to figure out what to cut out because I can't keep up with the pace I'm trying to right now.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Sounds like you are spinning just a bit too fast! WOW!

Make sure to take care of YOU.