Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday Afternoon

It's a rainy day here today. I am trying to finish up my book Boo by Rene Gutteridge so I can start my RT books. Two deadlines this month. I also need to finish three other books this week on top of my 8 for RT. Impossible? Probably. Grrr. Why do I do this to myself?

I am starting on Shades of Gray by Jacquelin Thomas first. Hopefully I can make a lot of headway today. LeeRoy is watching the Seahawks, so he's occupied.

I am starting a bookbox for the bookbox yahoo group I belong to. I am trying to clear out some more books before the library sale starts a week from Friday. Some of these books have just been hanging around way too long.

This should be another busy week. Hopefully I can get done all I need to.
I am off to do some serious reading.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

A bookbox is a box of books--usuall 15 or so--that one person starts. There are bookboxes that start through different yahoo groups, through bookcrossing, etc. Anyway, a person who wants to start one puts a call out to the group for participants. People sign up and the "box mom" makes a routing order. They send the box to the first person on the list, that person takes out whatever books they want to read and replaces with books from their stash that they are finished with. Then send the box on to the next person. When it finally makes its rounds and returns home, it hopefully has different books for the box mom to do with as she wants. Its a lot of fun!