Wednesday, July 13, 2005

And it's Wednesday

Went to the liquidator outlet this morning. Some things are way overpriced, but found those GoLean bars--20 for $1!!! And they are the kind Kimber likes, the chocolate peanut butter ones. (Found some 3 for a dollar once at the Grocery Outlet, but they were nasty honey flavored) I bought 40--some for her to eat this summer and some to send in care packages next year. There were tons, I may go back and get some more tomorrow. She doesn't eat breakfast, but will eat one of those. Also found closeout Dr. Phil shakes for 27 cents each. Bought 8 of them but now I think I should have bought all they had...Kimber drinks those for a meal replacement too. I couldn't believe my great luck at what I found.

Finished the book I was reading, I'm glad for that, it wasn't all that good. Lots of telling instead of showing, but with some good characters. I'm now over halfway through Dixieland Sushi by Cara Lockwood. It's much better than her last book, Pink Slip Party. It's funny and entertaining chick lit. I am trying very hard to read a lot in the next two weeks before I need to start on my RT books for October. But also I need to find some time to write them up. It seems like no matter how early I get up the kids get up early too. They were up at 7 this morning. I need to take them out to ride bikes so I can wear them out!

No comments: