Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday...

I have been off a day all week. It should be Friday I tell you!
I forgot that I had started another book before getting Harry Potter, so I finished that one--Seven Minutes To Noon by Kate Pepper before starting on Miranda Blue Calling. Seven Minutes started out well, and was a really interesting mystery...but the ending just crashed and burned for me. Maybe I need to go back and re-read it, but I don't think so. It was weird. I am going to resist reading the Amazon reviews until I write mine up.

Tonight we're going to another concert at the lake. It's reggae music, should be great for the heat, the two really go together! We're going to pick up pizza schmizza on the way (and beans from Taco Bell for the kids, they don't want pizza)

On to the shower I go, I want to go help Grace on her bike before it gets too hot. Logan took her training wheels off and she is bound and determined to learn how to ride without them!

No comments: