Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Summer days

Although it doesn't look much like summer around here. Still cloudy and a little rainy, but that's supposed to change.

Finished my book this morning and started A Perilous Proposal by Michael Phillips. It's a little heavier than I want to read in the summer, I am not a huge historical fiction fan and the civil war period isn't one of my favorites either. But I'm reading it, hopefully I can get through it within a day or so and move onto something lighter and more interesting.

Trying to plow through some more laundry...it is never ending around here. Still working on Kimber's room, although I am not sure how much more I'm going to do in there. I completely cleaned/scrubbed/scoured out her bathroom yesterday. The floor and counters were absolutely filthy. Ick.

So, we're going to Las Vegas in August. Should be fun but HOOOOTTTT. We have family camp the last weekend of the month, and then we take Kimber to school. The summer is flying by, but that's ok with me. I'm ready for "normal" life to begin again in the fall with my regular activities.

Back to reading! Yes, my life is boring.

No comments: