Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tuesday and I think I'm getting a cold...

Or the flu...I feel really run down today and my throat kind of hurts. I just want to lie down and take a nap, which is probably what I will do in a minute. Finished 26A, it wasn't all that good. Well written, but strange story.

Got my RT books today. The gestapo delivery person from DHL brought it to the door and almost made Kimber show ID before handing over the box. She asked her what her relationship to me is, and if we have the same last name. They left it with my neighbor the last time, so what's up with the third degree of my own daughter? I'm going to get started on Over the Waters by Deborah Raney in a little bit.

We're supposed to go to the library bbq tonight, and I was going to make something for LeeRoy since he has to go to a meeting afterward and all they're serving is hot dogs, but I just don't feel like it. I'll call him and see what he thinks.

I'm off to rest my eyes, which are killing me.

No comments: