Monday, August 22, 2005

Feeling Better!

Antibiotics are wonderful! My eye is much better!

Busy weekend. We had a going away party for Kimber on Saturday. It was nice to see all of the family and have them come to say goodbye.

Started some new books. Got a note from DHL that my RT books are on their way tomorrow morning, so I need to finish Chopstick by Sandra Byrd (I will, it's YA and a quick read) so I can start on those books when they arrive. Also started a new book on CD, finally finished Innocent by Coben (very good, as are all of his books) Now I'm listening to The Girl Next Door by Patricia MacDonald. I'm waiting for Vanish by Tess Gerritsen to be released, so this will hold me until that time.

All right, back to reading! We watched The Upside of Anger last night. It wasn't too bad. Drug in places, but overall ok.

No comments: