Friday, August 19, 2005

Pink Eye!

Now I have pink eye. Ick. Had to go to the Dr. and get a prescription today because it is just getting worse, not better. The allergy eye drops I have didn't do a thing.

Cleaning the house for Kimber's party tomorrow. It doesn't stay clean long due to the tornado children.

I have got to finish up the Coben book on CD that I'm listening to. I'm almost done but it's wayyyyy overdue. I am going to have to pay bigtime, but I'm so close to the end. It's really good.

Currently reading The Stranger House by Reginald Hill. It's my First Look book this month. I am not sure what I think of it. It's an interesting British book, maybe a mystery, but I am not even sure about that yet. I'm almost 200 pages in, so I wish I could figure out what's up and where it's going. I really want to finish it today, but that's not going to happen unless I really take some time to read this afternoon. I still have to go to the pharmacy and to Target.

I'm off...I also have a bunch of reviews to write up, I really need to do that too before I sit down to read.

No comments: