Monday, August 15, 2005

Grrr--what's the deal?

If it isn't enough that I have to deal with spam in my e-mail box, now I have to deal with spam comments on my blog. Come on, how stupid is that?

Still reading the same book. I feel awful, I've almost completely lost my voice now. The kids are probably happy, I can't really yell at them.

I have a new addiction. It's www.paperbackswap.com
It's a book trading site where you exchange books with others. I've traded quite a few so far, it's really fun. If you decide to sign up, make sure you put down my e-mail (parcelhome@adelphia.net) as a referral so I can get some extra credits :) I've been listing books this evening. It is in conjunction with selling my books--I am really trying to declutter my book room. I also listed a bunch more rubber stamps on ebay to try to get that room cleared out some more. I just have way too much stuff in general.

No comments: