Friday, January 11, 2008

Earning Things Through Surveys


I am a member of quite a few online survey sites, some where you earn points and the points translate to money, some where you earn money directly. Most of those send survey invitations and you answer one or two questions in order to see if you qualify to take a particular survey.


The one I have been a member of for the longest, where I get the best rewards, is Harris Poll. Even if you don't qualify to take the entire survey, you earn points each time you fill them out. You can earn between 10 points (for less than a minute) to 100 or more for complete surveys that take more time to answer. You then go to the points website and trade your points for different rewards--800 points gets you a $5 Starbucks card, etc.


I bought all of my teacher gifts with Harris Poll points this year. Each teacher got a $5 Starbucks card and they were very well received! Starbucks is one of the places (Unlike Olive Garden or Red Lobster) where $5 actually buys you something worthwhile.


I don't get any referral bonus for this, I just wanted to "share the wealth" as it were. Go sign up, you have nothing to lose.


You can see more money saving and making ideas here each Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very disappointed with the survey that I signed up with. It would take me hours to do one survey and then they would ask for my credit card. I never got anything. What is the deal with that? Glad you did better then me.

Melissa said...

Wow...that has never happened to me. The surveys occasionally take 15-20 minutes, but I have never been asked for anything like a credit card.

Happywife84 said...

I signed up for the survey. It said it would be 2 weeks before I got my 1st survery.

I also have bookmarked the Biblical Womanhood so I can go back to it frequently!

Thank you SO much! You are such an encouragement!