Friday, January 25, 2008

This and That

Links from some of the blogs I read:

Baking Bites has some recipes for Girl Scout cookie copycats. I know that $4 a box is a little steep, but consider buying a box and then making her recipes when your cookies run out. By the way, all Girl Scout cookies are now Trans Fat Free. (Can you tell my daughter is a Girl Scout?)

TV Guide has daily updates and profiles on the Lost characters, to prep you for the season premiere next Thursday.

TV BigShot is a very silly pastime of mine. I have had a TV Network all year and I get to spend pretend money and make money when my shows do well in the ratings. My current rank is 747th out of 30,378 networks, so I'm not doing too horribly!

Freebies 4 Mom has excellent freebies, every day of the week.

I guess that's all for tonight, the family wants me to come cuddle!

2 comments:

Happywife84 said...

hooray!!! Thank you for all of this! I will be checking it out!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh.. the cookies look YUMMY!!!
Oh.. Girl Scout cookies... the sight of the box makes me cringe.. LOL LOL... after selling those for 11 plus years..... YIKES!! But I still buy them... got to support!! Ü Our cookies are $3.50 a box!!