Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This and That Links

An interesting post over at Gather Little by Little--Kiss Your Debt Goodbye Lots of good information and inspiration to get out of debt.

Extremely interesting class action suit for anyone who has purchased a diamond in the past 14 years at Punny --I hope this doesn't turn out to be a hoax! I checked it out at Snopes and I don't see anything, and it's posted all over the web at different consumer sites. So my best guess is that it's legit. Let me know if you find out anything different.

How to Treat your Valentine from Families Northwest . Really excellent advice here! I especially liked the lists at the bottom of the 10 things women find romantic and the 5 things men find romantic. The men's list is only 5 due to this disclaimer "This is the edited list for men of non-sexual entries. The actual number one submission for most romantic from the guys involved some kind of sexual encounter initiated by their wives. I should have known. Nearly every man also mentioned food in some way.)"

That's all for today!

2 comments:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

I replied to your "tag" on my blog :o)

Happywife84 said...

I love all the info you share!!