Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So many things

Swimming around in my head, but no time to post. It has been a busy week and no end appears in sight.

Random thoughts:

I won't be watching the SAG awards. I refuse to pay homage to overpaid stars giving themselves pats on the back WITH the blessing of the WGA. If they can't write my TV shows (LOST) then I won't be watching their little love-fest.

Washington state governor race: Last night I had the opportunity to hear Dino Rossi, the Republican candidate for governor. I am very impressed by his platform and will definitely be putting the word out in various ways to make sure he actually gets to keep the governorship this time.

Girl Scout Cookies--It's cookie sale time. Part of why I'm so busy right now is because I'm ferrying Grace the cookie seller extraordinaire around from place to place so she can look cute and sell many boxes just for that reason.

Anyway, I am reading up a storm and trying to get all of my ducks in a row for women's retreat sign-ups, which start this Sunday. If I can keep all of the balls in the air that I have up right now, it will be a miracle (is this paragraph filled with enough cliches?)

1 comment:

Happywife84 said...

lol..I love the cliches!!

How many boxes does Grace usually sell? Good luck to her!