Friday, January 11, 2008

Wish Lists

I've been tagged by Jessie so here I go to answer the questions:

1. Write two wish lists of five items each--one material wish list, and one spiritual.
2. Tag 5 people to complete this as well, and comment in their blogs to let them know

Material Wish List

1. A house with property so that I can have a big garden and raise some chickens.
2. Someone to clean my house once a week--the icky jobs like mopping and deep cleaning the bathrooms
3. Any of the 500+ items on my Amazon Wish List
4. A 2008 Toyota Hilander Hybrid (a girl's gotta dream, right?)
5. A laptop of my very own

Spiritual Wish List
1. A bright and cheery spirit at 5:30 am that allows me to get up and complete my devotion and prayer time without falling asleep
2. A group of friends to meet with and pray weekly about our deeper needs
3. An attitude of prayer about everything throughout my day
4. Family devotion time
5.To finish what I start when it comes to devotional/study materials. I'm getting ready to start Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be...and I want to finish it!

Off to tag:
Flip Flop Mom
Daphne
Elaine
Tanya
Sarah

2 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

I forgot to tell you.. I did mine.. ( I've been a bad bad blogger lately.. LOL LOL)

Happywife84 said...

Hooray! Thanks for tagging me! I will work on this right now!

I've been behind on blogging!