Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finally a breather!

I have a little free time this morning (what's that?) LOL! Took the dog to the vet after I dropped the kids at school, I have to leave in a minute to go to the post office and the library, so I don't have a lot of time, but it's something.

Bible study went well yesterday. I covered everything I had planned to. Now to work some more on next week! I may take advantage of day care for Grace on Monday so I can get a little quiet time to work on it. We're going to the beach this weekend, so I won't be doing anything there.

First AWANA last night, LeeRoy stayed home to paint and I went grocery shopping, It only took 10 minutes, and if I would have taken the kids it would have taken at least 30, so I got a lot accomplished.

These are the weeks of appointments. Yesterday Logan had his last dentist appt. Today Grace goes to the eye dr. Tomorrow she goes to the dentist. Whew! Once we make it through all of the appointments things will get a little calmer too.

Ok, gotta go get my paperback swap packages ready so I can drop them by the post office.

I'm still reading the same books, I haven't had much reading time but I need to step it up a little.

No comments: