Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday

Well, made it through the week! Had my mom's group presentation on hospitality today, I think it went all right. I have been starting to feel more and more left out of groups like that, and I am not sure why. Maybe it's time for me to move on and find something else...not sure. Something definitely to pray about. Going to bunco tonight, we'll see how that goes.

Watched the new Fox show Reunion last night. It was pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised. Kimber called about 5 minutes before the end, so I missed that part. It's on again tonight so I'm going to record it. I am very excited for the new fall season of shows to start. Survivor starts this week! I got my Season One of Lost on DVD today. We're planning to do a big marathon watching it this weekend :) It doesn't start for another week, so we'll be able to spread it out if we need to.

Kids have candy bar sales for school, ugh. Fortunately Logan's friend Eric's older sister is taking the three younger kids out selling right now. I just hate doing that.

Well, gotta go get ready for the evening.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Another totally funny coincidence, My MOMS Club had bunco on fridal. LOL!

Wow you are a busy lady!