Friday, September 23, 2005

My Brain is Fried!

I can't believe it, but I forgot to take Logan to his eye appointment yesterday afternoon. I am so lame! I guess I can only blame my fried brain. Too many appointments and things to keep straight and even though I reminded my husband at lunch I still forgot. Rescheduled it, now hopefully I won't forget again.

Tonight we're having a girls night, going out for dinner and then to see Just Like Heaven. I cant' wait, I really hope the movie lives up to my expectations. I totally adored the book it is based on (If Only It Were True by Marc Levy) and have been excited to see it for so long.

New review posted:
Confessions of a Nervous Shiksa

I'm now reading The Judge Who Stole Christmas by Randy Singer, should be a quick read. I'm off to clean and then go to the grocery store.

No comments: