Sunday, September 11, 2005

Quick weekend!

It seems like this weekend has just flown by!

Spent the rainy day yesterday sitting around watching episodes of Lost. We haven't made it all the way through, maybe about halfway. I think we'll watch Crash tonight though (in recognition of it being September 11) Maybe we'll watch another episode or two tomorrow night. We have until the 21st to make it through all of them!

Today we had our church picnic/service outside at the fairgrounds. It was quite chilly but it didn't rain. It started clearing off and now it's really sunny. Worked for a long time this afternoon typing up the outline for my Hebrews Bible study. Got the student lesson plans done and my teaching plans typed up through this week at least.

A couple new reviews posted:
Hot Fudge Sundae Blues
The Stranger House

I'm currently reading (gasp!) a library book: The Bitch Posse by Martha O'Connor. My first non-review book in a long, long time! It's kind of depressing, about three friends and it moves back and forth between the present day and their senior year in high school where they were pretty messed up, and a lot of that continues to the present. I'm not sure whether or not I'm actually enjoying it, but it is interesting.

Gotta go get the kids inside for a shower. Can't believe it's time for school again already!

No comments: