Thursday, September 29, 2005

Only Thursday!

I can't believe it's only Thursday. Actually, I'm pretty glad, since I'm not very far through my RT books. So that's one good thing. Otherwise, the week seems to be dragging.

I cannot believe how into the show Lost I am! I haven't been this obsessed with a TV show in years. Part of the excitement is that it's such an intriguing mystery to try to figure out what's going on and I can't peek ahead to the end and see how it's going to turn out.

I've been filling out my invitations for a Tastefully Simple party that I'm having Oct. 14. I'm excited, this is the first home party I've had in a couple of years, for a company that hasn't been overplayed in my circle of friends and relatives. I dont' think I could have a Pampered Chef party again, there's just not enough people who havent' been to hundreds of them. At least with TS most of the products are inexpensive and people can buy things at the party rather than having to wait for them.

Gotta go get the kids out of the shower so we can read some books and get into bed before Survivor starts. I've got to get my book out to read on the commercials.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

OMGoodness, Lost is AWESOME!!! I'm seriously obsessed with it! There is stuff all over the internet about it and it is hard not to get sucked in BIG time!

LOL about the lego simularity! so funny!