Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Made it over the hump (day)

Well, not quite, but I'm working on it.

Kids are grounded, which should make for interesting afternoons the next couple of weeks. It's gorgeous outside, so it will truly be punishment that they can't ride bikes after school. Maybe at least it's a reprieve from Grace's whining to have a friend over or go over to a friend's house.

Tonight I'm staying home to read. I am not going near the computer, I will just curl up and finish my book. In fact, after I figure out what we're having for dinner, I'm going to read this afternoon too if I can get Grace busy doing something. Lost starts tonight, yippee!! I am so excited!

The Big Brother finale was so anti-climactic. I didn't much care who won, because I really wanted Janelle to win. I loved Howie's comment about having to vote between America's two least favorites (or something like that)

I'm off to figure out dinner and finish my book. I've got to get moving on my pile. More books arrive each day, and I would have to read 2-3 books a day just to catch up, much less keep up.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I so want to just curl up with a book today!!!

I have some friends going to the lion king this weekend too. enjoy it!